Paint Warranty Offered by Premier Painting and Design Inc.
Your Metro East Painting Contractor
(Warranty Excludes Decks and Exterior Stains)
Premier Painting and Design Inc. offers a paint warranty that applies to customers that have chosen to use all recommended products and preparation techniques. The warranty covers peeling, blistering and chipping of the new paint film after application that is the result of defective workmanship.
Premier Painting and Design Inc. will repair any painted surface found to be defective due to poor workmanship for a period of 1 year from the completion date.
The warranty includes the costs of materials if originally supplied by Premier Painting and Design Inc.
What is Not Covered:
The paint warranty is void for the following items:
• Cost of any materials or products needed to do warranty repairs if the paints or materials were not
supplied by Premier Painting and Design Inc.
• Paint defects caused by severe weather. (Hail, etc)
• Normal wear and tear.
• Abuse of any painted or stained surface.
• Painted surface in poor condition. (rough, loose, damaged, rotted wood)
• Water/moister damage.
• Severe or excessive peeling of previous coatings.
(Note: warranty does not apply to previously applied paint that may loosen later.)
• Painted surface found to be defective or delaminating.
• Defects in the buildings design or construction.